On 25 May 2018 the new European legislation on the protection of personal data (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation, Reg. EU 2016/679) came into force.
We invite you to read the new information available in this section, highlighting the fact that you can exercise your rights at any time in accordance with article 15 and articles thereafter of the 2016/67 EU Regulation in the following ways:
- mailing to the Data Controller, Servizi Italia S.p.A.: email@example.com oppure firstname.lastname@example.org;
- sending a registered mail with return receipt to the Data Controller: Servizi Italia S.p.A. Via San Pietro 59/B – 43019 Castellina di Soragna (PR);
- by phone, calling the Data Controller: (+39) 0524 598511;
- mailing to the Data Protection Officer (DPO), Ing. Costantino Gozzi (external professional): email@example.com;
- sending a registered mail with return receipt to the Data Protection Officer: Servizi Italia S.p.A. Via San Pietro 59/B – 43019 Castellina di Soragna (PR);
- by phone, calling the Data Protection Officer: (+39) 0375 780004.